Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sticky Buns!!!

 Late Night Sticky Buns

So I was really itching to make something delicious this evening because 1) I'm on break until the 23rd and it's driving me crazy trying to relax. And you see, relaxing is the happy medium between being constantly busy and straight up lazy. I find it hard to find that medium. I've been watching a LOT of Grey's Anatomy... And  2) Because it has been waaaaay too long to go without a post and Savvy keeps putting off her posts so I am here for my beloved fellow bloggers.

This evening I made sticky buns. That's right, the ooey, gooey, deliciousness that is yeasted dough filled with buttery brown sugar and cinnamon goodness placed atop a dark nutty substance that is Caramel. I love sticky buns. They bring Joy to my nose, mouth, heart, and true baker soul.

Now, my husband was complaining because I put nuts in the caramel, I've NEVER seen a sticky bun recipe that didn't call for nuts. But, being the princess of a wife that I am, I made up some more caramel without nuts and made a little pan with four sticky buns just for him. What can I say? I love the dude.

So I get the sticky buns all set up and ready and realize just how late it is. Man...I guess they'll have to wait til morning. Fresh sticky buns for breakfast it is! So the cute little buns are rising to be quite large buns in the fridge and they'll be baked off and devoured in the morning. Speaking of rather large buns, mine better get to bed! Lol. I'll post pics in the morning along with more on the procedure with some pictures and the amazing recipe. Sweet dreams to all. And to all, sweet dreams.

-Kayla♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

♥Whimsical Tie Dye Kupcakes♥

♄Whimsical Tie Dye Kupcakes♄
Made these for my little sister's Sweet 16.